Put this date in the diary!

Merthyr Croquet Club can trace its origin back to the New Farm Bowls club in 1907 where play first commenced on one of the lawns.  The grand opening in New Farm Park as the Merthyr Croquet Club was 27 July 1924 and the club are celebrating 100 years of croquet in New Farm Park this year.

Past players, visitors and interested persons are invited to attend the public event on 27 July between 2pm – 5pm.

Event Flyer HERE

Merthyr History – HERE